Tuesday 7 April 2009

Tuesday, 7th April 2009

Today woke up at 3 am, so early ~.~
I left my computer on whole night, yet Saki only halfway done downloading.
So I went to play Counter Strike until 600 flags before watching.
So glad I watched Saki the anime, it follows the manga story & also have special effects. Feeling really anticipated for the next episode of Saki, wonder how far will the anime go? Hopefully it's 12 or 24 episodes.

Nothing special happened in school today except getting Social Studies homework as usual. Luckily today's english remedial is cancelled, although Miss Chee wanted me to do a composition but I declined her "kind" help.
Today is also the 1st time of year 2009 I actually ordered 1 bowl of prawn mee without beansprouts in school o.O
It was quite tasty, so I might order more of it next time.

Went to Northpoint's Comics Connection to browse for "miracles", knowing new books only arrives on Friday. But I found the book 'Sister Princess', I wondered how the hell I overlooked it all this while.

Reached home at 4 or 5 plus, just intend to start on my social studies homework.
Sian, still got history uncompleted.

Got a bian tai stalker in Wan Zhuo's blog, got pissed off by XIII until she spammed like hell lol

No comments: