Monday 31 August 2009

31 August 2009, Monday

Life has been boring for me, this world is unfair & cruel. Although I'm told to get used to it, I rather don't live in this world. Today my dad scolded me for sleeping late, I don't understand why is he so mad about this. Usually I have to wake at 6.30 am, but normally sleep at 1 to 2 am. I'm having a exam paper at 10 am tomorrow, yet my dad said I'm sleeping late when it's only 12.30 am. I was watching anime halfway & intend to sleep after watching. Yet he suddenly barge in & said I never study for exam. He also said I never complete my homework. I was wondering is he going crazy...

To be frank, in this unjust world. I would rather just die. His reasoning is absurd to me...
I study in school so long, he said I never study. I always tried to complete my homework on time, although I sometimes will hand in late but teachers.

He said he's been tolerating me, I have been tolerating him & my life too. I know it's hard for him, but so do I.
Did I say my life was brilliant & great? This really sucks

No comments: