Monday 6 April 2009

Monday, 6th April 2009

I wonder where should I begin with...
Oh, the title... The most memorable monday (But hope to forget la)

Today morning went to school, got caught for skipping Sports Day on Friday.
Ran for 2 hours (100m, 200m, 400m, 1.5km)
Wolf aka Roxas told me he had a stomachache, run until it's gone le.
I ran until I had gastric pain & slowly changed to jogging.
Luckily my PE was cancelled & my body had time to recover.

Later on ,reccess. Had 2 chicken burgers without vegetables but plus egg.
After I had finished, went up to classroom while smuggling a chicken burger without cheese & vegetables specially ordered by Hui Yi.

The period after reccess is english, Miss Low had to went out for Wu Shu stuffs.
So she left behind a "present" for us, a picture discussion homework.
I can't believe I actually need 2 periods to write finish, didn't even realize the bell has rang.

Last period would be D&T, Botak was not around. But still very kind, not forgetting to leave behind presents too. A graph paper & a A4 paper with instructions.
But time easily passed during D&T, time is always not enough =.=

Just when I thought school was finally over...
Maths mastery test had changed to maths remedial (2.30 pm), only around 10 or 11 people turned up. Mrs Tang : "Why only a few kittens sia?"
I supposed rest of them are MIA or abducted by aliens?

Finally the 2nd & last remedial for today, D&T (3.30 pm)
Was released late & came down to D&T workshop at 3.40. Went to drink water & toilet with Ace until 3.59 le.
Today is my first day of year 2009 that I had finally stepped in the toilet & used it! School toilets is always so smelly, not safe too =.=

Enough with school stuffs anyway, all craps =.=
Glad that Saki (mahjong anime) has finally released their 1st episode, yay.
Going to bath 1st while waiting it to download complete.

Managed to finish my history homework before 9 pm.
A mindmap about Cold War in Berlin, I seems kinda sucks in this topic.
Phew, finally cleared my last trouble (For today la, will have more tomorrow)

Went to bed on 9 pm+

No comments: