Tuesday 4 March 2008

Tuesday,4 Mar 2008

Today had quite a bad day,mood was kinda low for awhile.
I stayed back awhile with Kim Chuan,Hui Yi,Hui Ying & Dong Wen,after school stuffs are done. It was around 3+ when we were done,then we headed towards a kopi tiam nearby. I ordered a porridge & it was quite delicious,of course with the usual drink ; Ice Milo.
We took around 30 minutes dilly dally at the kopi tiam talking crap & the girls went to buy bubble tea. We was at the bus stop around 4+,waiting for Hui Yi's bus (804).
Although we waited around 3 bus as she wanna wait =x

While waiting for the 3rd bus,we saw Patrick & Andy.
Oh dear,will Andy beat me cause I'm close to Hui Yi? =x
After Hui Yi got on her bus & Kim Chuan headed down a different path.
Patrick,Andy,Hui Ying & me walked same direction for half way,then Hui Ying asked me to send her home.We splitted halfway,Andy & Patrick walked home while I send Hui Ying home 1st. She went to buy sweets again despite having a sore throat =-=
Hope she take care of her throat more.

*Hope Kim Chuan successful =x

No comments: