Friday 29 February 2008

Friday,29 Feb 2008

Today had the last test,history. But I don't think I'm able to do well in it as I was distracted by something else for these few days. Luckily the trouble was settled today,I won't explain the details as it is meaningless. Hope I can spend my days at school peacefully now.

Something amusing happened today,that's Kim Chuan mother came to gave me a lecture because I was hanging out with Kim Chuan around our secret place.
After that,she started to ask me questions like what usually happens in school.
Then I replied all of them & she says our school is quite horrible. She is thinking of complaining it to MOE too,lol.

I guess my biggest trouble is now over,but I quarreled with Hui Ying just now.
Conflicts are inevitable in life,I should try & overcome them as soon as possible.
click to comment

No comments: