Wednesday 5 March 2008

Wednesday,5 Mar 2008

Today was quite a fun day for me.
After the usual weekly assembly is over,I went to 3rd floor to hang around until 2.30 pm. Sian ar,gambling hor... Win or lose also hurt both parties.
I gambled abit for fun & quitted at around 2.50,quite late for the english remedial.
Although I did went to 2nd floor & find Miss Chee,I see the english paper so hard then never do le.Then I took out my phone & watch a short clip of anime,Chew Ping snatched it over saying she wanna play the City Blox. But the most hilarious part is when she snatched over,she took a peek at the anime & say "So cute leh". It was damn hilarious that made me laughed for quite awhile.

After the remedial is over,Chew Ping & I stayed back awhile to chat with Miss Chee while waiting for the rain to stop.We chatted various kinds of stuffs until the rain stopped.

The rain stopped after around 30+ minutes or so,then Chew Ping & me went to 3rd floor to find Hui Ying after Miss Chee left.Then we headed towards the usual kopi tiam,only Chew Ping & me went to order food,Hui Ying only waited for us to finish.
Chew Ping ordered chicken rice same as me,I ate finish 1st. Then she told me she's having gastric all of a sudden,I wonder did she eat too much or feeling unwell.
I hope her body isn't weak due to the cold weather.

We separated at around 6 pm & I sent Hui Ying home 1st before I went home.
Hope Chew Ping's gastric is better when she reached home.
So long didn't chat with her le,I thought she disliked me all this while.
Guess I was thinking too much,hope I can chat with her more as a friend.
click to comment

No comments: