Thursday 28 February 2008

Thursday, 28 Feb 2008

Today had tests of Physics and Design & Technology,Physics was done in no time but don't have much confidence in D&T as I always never study de.

After the tests are over,I went to kopi tiam to eat as usual with Kim Chuan,Dong Wen,Chew Ping,Hui Ying & Hui Yi.Although I only ordered 1 ice milo to drink.
I still made Chew Ping angry today,why did I make another mistake again.
If it's necessary,I might need to seal up myself. (I think I should apologise to her soon.)

Just now when I thought too much about Shirayuki-hime,I lost my ability to talk & expressions for around 20~30 minutes. Hui Yi & Hui Ying was pondering over it & asked me why I looked very sian. I can't explain the reason entirely as I'm afraid to repeat the same mistakes as Shirayuki-hime.

After I slightly recovered abit,I went to MacDonalds with Hui Yi & Hui Ying. They both ate ice creams then Hui Ying helped me to order a large fries & we shared it.
Hui Yi treated me sweets to cheer me up,thanks Hui Yi =)
Lastly,I sent both of them to their destination & went home.
Kinda bored whenever thought of Shirayuki-hime,hope there's something can divert my attention.

No comments: