Wednesday 27 February 2008

Wednesday,27 Feb 2008

Today had Maths & Chinese tests,I bet maths sure failed as I don't know around 80% of it.

Hais,wonder why I still haven't change.
Accidentally made Chew Ping angry today,maybe I shouldn't be my true self anymore.
My true self only make people angry,maybe I should be back the me who gives in to everyone.
I jolly well know what I did to Chew Ping will make her angry,but I still did it.

After assembly is over,I went out with Hui Yi & Hui Ying to kopi tiam & eat.
I only ordered 1 ice milo & they asked me why I didn't eat anything,I replied "No appetite" only
Then we headed towards Northpoint's Timezone,saw Kim Chuan & Dong Wen racing.
We stayed around there until 3 or 4 plus while playing various games.
Then I sent Hui Yi & Hui Ying home le,I arrived home at around 5 or 6 plus I think.
Today had quite a fun day,but mood was kinda low & blue.

No comments: