Saturday 4 April 2009

Saturday, 4th April

What a surprise.
I suddenly have the urge of blogging after such a long time. (Few months)

My dad went to Johor for holidays yesterday (Friday) so I was left alone at home.
Wakes up to find myself alone, full of freedom but no one to go out with.
It's really boring to keep on play games on & on, perhaps of sian of gaming + special events made me have the urge of blogging today?

I'm not sure whether if I'll continue blogging, but I'll still record today's events.
1st event, very funny. I had a internet friend name XC, she was a teen girl.
I joked with her in maple when I said I gonna molest her, a unknown boy popped out of nowhere threatened to beat me because I wanted to molest the girl he likes.
It pissed me off at 1st as I knew he wasn't serious about her.
But after having my stomach filled, I think it's kinda dumb if I were to be serious about this weird guy.
So my brain had 2 solutions to this spectacular event...
Peaceful - Add his name into Blacklist so he can't contact me anymore
Chaotic - Finds him endless trouble until he gives up
I chose peaceful as I didn't wanna cause trouble for my friend, that guy kept telling my friend how I scolded him.
That's really funny when he's the 1 who said wanna beat me, LOL.

Next event is much more memorable.
The long awaited Mui has finally online, I had liked her for quite long.
But didn't say anything as she was inactive & she's a malaysian.
I wanted to confess to her but later on decided to ask her be my mei.
I had no confidence of making her happy, but still wanna adore her.
I'm not sure how she looks like or her behavior in real life, so being her kor is a better resolution for now.

Made a friend today.
Today was walking around Island as usual...
A somehow energetic girl came along & chit chat with me.
Somehow chit chat till MSN & lastly exchange handphone numbers.
Lucky to find another kind soul in Maple~
Hope to chat with my new friend, Weilin, soon.

My dinner for today is
2x Double Cheese, Mac Chicken & Apple Pie.
Quite alot as I had skipped lunch, 2 in 1 dinner.
Breakfast had instant noodles.

Oh ya, almost forgotten I had created a Facebook account today.
I wanna thank XC for helping me, I'm not into trend so I don't know Facebook at all.
Hope can meet some new friends, MSN kinda empty ~.~

Before going to bed at 4 am, I was playing few hours of Counter Strike.
Trying to master B46, but kept getting killed =.=
Managed to watch the ending of Akikan, what a weird ending...

Mood today : Childish? + Somehow Emo

No comments: